Top network posts
- 126Is there a word or phrase for the feeling you get after looking at a word for too long?
- 70Why would the Force become so mysterious and unrecognized after only 20 years?
- 59Why is it "geometric" but "theoretical"?
- 52Is there an English phrase for an inability to actually *leave* already?
- 50Is "Is it a girl or a boy?" really calling the infant an "it"?
- 38What is it called when you “refill” a debit card?
- 34Is it ever correct to have a space before a question or exclamation mark?
- View more network posts →