Snakes and Coffee
I'm a python/django web developer with experience working with jQuery, Dojo, and HTML5 for front-end development. Currently, I am developing a site at Aragonrobotics.org using ajax, clientside caching, and a backend written in Python using the Django framework. I have worked on the Sympy project, and also work on writing C++ code for the Aragon Robotics Team (private repo).
Top Network Posts
- 51Would it be acceptable to occasionally sleep at the lab?
- 37Why doesn't nodelist have forEach?
- 29Why were True and False changed to keywords in Python 3
- 21What word means centered about death?
- 17Efficient creation of numpy arrays from list comprehension and in general
- 16How do I open an image from the internet in PIL?
- 16How can I get off on the right foot with a new intern who is older than I am?
- View more network posts →