i am a nonbeliever, though i grew up in a fundamentalist christian home. i live in a very religious part of the US, and most of my peeps are christians. and the psych, anthropology, history and politics of christianity & other religions are super fascinating. so i need to continue to learn about this stuff...
Top network posts
- 68If my employer is planning a big project around me, should I tell them I'm looking for a new job?
- 51Is any reason given for the low sea level?
- 32How come Obi-Wan doesn't remember R2D2 and C3PO in New Hope?
- 28Is it widely known that Stormtroopers are clones?
- 23Should I avoid using my company cellphone in my new job search?
- 23How can I politely obtain frequent bathroom breaks during an onsite interview?
- 21Why does the League of Shadows target Gotham?
- View more network posts →