Software Engineer specializing in .NET and SQL Server. Lately I've been spending most of my days working with coffeescript, node.js and MongoDB which has been a lot of fun.
80th recipient of the Gold SQL badge (pretty proud of that)
Hobbies include web application security and machine learning.
Top Network Posts
- 82SQL query for today's date minus two months
- 60Bad practice to have a "god" password?
- 54TransactSQL to run another TransactSQL script
- 47Is it safe to use $.support.cors = true; in jQuery?
- 46Possible to "snap" top/bottom instead of just left/right in Windows 7?
- 44How important is the order of columns in indexes?
- 39Support for URL rewriting?
- View more network posts →