I studied Spanish as my major in college, and have travelled to Spain, Venezuela, and various parts of Mexico. I currently teach high school Spanish and teach private lessons to adults who want to learn Spanish. I make no claims to speak Spanish perfectly or even really fluently, although I can speak fairly well and enjoy it. I have a grammar nerd kind of brain and love getting into the grammatical details of the language.
Top Network Posts
- 17Is there a Spanish equivalent to "-ish"?
- 16How do you say a "shot" referring to alcohol?
- 13Use of "Veni"? Is it a real word?
- 13How big are the regional differences in the Spanish spoken in different countries?
- 12Advice for carrying out the "Stay in Bed" technique with our 2-year-old
- 11How do you say "I'm gonna get you!"?
- 11Is "tobogán" an acceptable word for "slide" throughout the Spanish speaking world?
- View more network posts →