Started programming around 1983 on ABC-80 and C-64. Have been a professional developer since 1995 (with some breaks), using mainly Java and C++. Currently working on legacy C# / SQL / Java Enterprise projects. A fan of agile methods and refactoring, and an addict of unit tests since about 2000. Keenly interested in software development methods and process improvement. In the past few years fell in love with functional programming and started to explore Scala. Just recently became Certified ScrumMaster.
In personal life, I used to practice various art forms like music and photography, study psychology and Eastern philosophies, practice and teach Ashtanga Yoga. Nowadays I spend most of my private time playing with and cooking for my wife and two daughters.
Top network posts
- 251If immutable objects are good, why do people keep creating mutable objects?
- 201One-line functions that are called only once
- 138Being stupid to get better productivity?
- 121How can I deal with the cargo-cult programming attitude?
- 118How do programmers in the West see programmers in the East?
- 112Do the young minds need to learn the pointer concepts?
- 111Should I reuse variables?
- View more network posts →