I’m a thirtysomething dad and IT professional living in the Austin, TX area. I started gaming way back in the day, 1982, with the TSR space opera game Star Frontiers. Since then I've been an avid roleplayer. I went to 5 Gen Cons, was a regional Triad for the RPGA's Living Greyhawk campaign, helped start a gaming club (the FORGE) in Memphis, TN, et cetera.
I GM and play a variety of RPGs; currently Pathfinder is in heavy rotation as well as various non-D&D-based games.
Top Network Posts
- 254How do I get my PCs to not be a bunch of murderous cretins?
- 90Why does everyone carry a 10' pole?
- 89How do you help players not focus on the rules?
- 77Why do some Christians believe it is moral to be a homosexual?
- 76How do I make my role playing group a not exclusively male one?
- 71How to proceed when remote boss doesn't answer emails?
- 65Overly strong level 1 barbarian
- View more network posts →