I'm a father of two wonderful small boys. My stake in this site is to learn from you, and also to contribute as much as I can!
Based on my own childhood and parenthood, my specialties are (among others): twins, languages, and international aspects. For the record, I'm an identical twin and married to a fraternal twin. I speak 4 languages fluently and I've lived in 5 countries (Europe, Japan).
I enjoy using my experience to help others. That is why I am active at even more SE sites in the StackExchange network on topics that interest me.
Outside of this site, I'm something of a Swiss army knife both professionally and in private, able to juggle a wild variety of things at once. I've worked in every kind of business that uses software. I'm also very good with tools, both IT and mechanic. Whether you need software design or assembling some IKEA furniture, I'm your man for the job. I'm generally soft-spoken but driven by clear principles.
To learn more about me, see my Google+ profile.
Top Network Posts
- 341How can I give my wife emergency access to logins, passwords, etc.?
- 122How to identify whether my Linux computer was hacked?
- 103How can I use encryption with Gmail?
- 103How to make a disk image and restore from it later?
- 102How to make Gimp run as a single window?
- 83What's an efficient way to change my 200+ account passwords?
- 70What is the Windows hotkey to minimise a single, currently active, window?
- View more network posts →