Python developer, author of Porting to Python 3.
Top Network Posts
- 266What does Ruby have that Python doesn't, and vice versa?
- 235Behaviour of increment and decrement operators in Python
- 123Is generator.next() visible in python 3.0?
- 121Which is the preferred way to concatenate a string in Python?
- 110UnicodeDecodeError: 'charmap' codec can't decode byte X in position Y: character maps to <undefined>
- 98Remove items from a list while iterating in Python
- 98Has one vote ever made a difference?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (6)
7 Are duplicates of moms4mom.com questions acceptable? Mar 30 '11
6 Making the site more popular May 3 '11
3 Is it really necessary to close questions based on it being subjective and argumentative regarding parenting Mar 30 '11